httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject [STATUS] apache 1.3 and 2.0 nearing release
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2002 18:20:33 GMT
Status update for everyone...  the 2.0.39 test images announced about 3a.m.
this morning were moved by Cliff just a half hour ago to let the mirrors begin
to catch up.  No complaints on that side.

1.3.25 was DOA, the last minute changes to ap_strtol were mildly borked
[explaining Pier's frustration.]  All 1.3.25 images are redacted from
/dev/dist/.

Jim is in the process of rolling 1.3.26 and will announce when there is
a tarball to test.  I will be following with the -win32-src.zip package and
installers shortly thereafter.

Thanks everyone who is busting tail and bashing these candidates against
your favorite regressions.  Without httpd-test/perl-framework/ the faulty
1.3.25
would have undoubtedly gone out the door.  Kudos!

Bill

 >>> jwoolley@virginia.edu Monday, June 17, 2002 7:58:21 PM >>>