httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [TEST PLEASE!!] apache 1.3 and 2.0 nearing release
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2002 05:40:30 GMT
Win32 and Netware should both be working [actually, win32 worked like a champ,
great job Cliff!  Only hassle was the signedness issue I mentioned.]

As it turns out we can trust Win32 on this one to return ERANGE.  Now we had
to make a call on Netware, and since we needed to get this rolled and out the
door, we opted to trust the Watcom docs that they return ERANGE as well.
Hope to hear confirmation that that was a safe assumption.

Bill