httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Ames <>
Subject Re: 2.0.38-39 lockup problem ?
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2002 17:47:20 GMT
Colm MacCárthaigh wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 19, 2002 at 02:42:54PM +0100, Colm MacCárthaigh wrote:
> > I havnt killed it just yet, and if anyone has anything else for
> > me to try within the next few minutes mail me. After that I'll
> > kill it, but with SEGV, and keep a corefile.
> well it's dead now, but no corefile. It got nailed by a server
> restart first. Did get this though:

Do you mean it never creates a corefile when you kill it?  If so, could you
gcore it or attach to it with a debugger while it's looping?  Obviously there's
out-of-control recursion going on, but the pstack output looks a bit suspect
(ap_internal_redirect never calls itself directly, and where's mod_rewrite?).

View raw message