httpd-dev mailing list archives

From jean-frederic clere <jfrederic.cl...@fujitsu-siemens.com>
Subject Re: makefile question (was Re: tarballs are up for testing)
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2002 17:25:02 GMT
Cliff Woolley wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Jun 2002, jean-frederic clere wrote:
>

>>"-@" works on ReliantUnix.
>>"- @" doesn't:
>

> But your original patch said "- @".

The environment was wrong... That was using a gnu make.

> Oh well.  Anyway, in other words, I
> made the right choice, and 2.0.38 builds correctly on ReliantUnix,
> correct?

2.0.38 should build correctly. (with gnu make and native make).
I am building for the moment.

The next thing to arrange is the libtool. ReliantUnix needs a -Wl,-Blargedynsym
flag (used to be in LDFLAGS_SHLIB_EXPORT).
I have copied my own libtool to the srclib/apr/libtool to get a running httpd-2.0).