httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Pane <brian.p...@cnet.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/generators mod_cgi.c
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2002 18:36:06 GMT
Cliff Woolley wrote:

>On Thu, 13 Jun 2002, Aaron Bannert wrote:
>

>>On Thu, Jun 13, 2002 at 09:26:27AM -0700, Brian Pane wrote:
>>

>>>Thanks for the quick fix.  Time for a 2.0.38 release?
>>>

>>+1
>>

>We need to check all of our handlers for this, and we need to remove the
>comment in the core that continues to say that handlers are broken if they
>send down the body for a headers_only request.

Does mod_cgid need the same change?

mod_cgid.c:1237:
        if (!r->header_only) {
            /* Passing our socket down the filter chain in a pipe bucket
             * gives up the responsibility of closing the socket, so
             * get rid of the cleanup.
             */
            apr_pool_cleanup_kill(r->pool, (void *)sd, close_unix_socket);

            ap_pass_brigade(r->output_filters, bb);
        }

--Brian