httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Holsman <i...@apache.org>
Subject Re: problem with mod_cache
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2002 15:45:32 GMT
Arnauld Dravet wrote:
> Yup i know it's a work-in-progress ... I'm just trying to use it :) Is there
> anyone who got mod_mem_cache actually working ?

it's working for flat-files at the moment. the problem with the
mem-cache is that it expects the >whole< message to be in the first
brigade (in order to calculate the size of it)
now the proxy code currently splits it out into multiple brigades (which
is perfectly legal for it to do) which means mod_mem_cache can't
calculate the size of it.. so it passes..

it's on my todo list to fix this..
but your welcome to patch it,
or try mod_disk_cache, as I don't think it has this limitation.

--ian

Oh.. is anyone using the new PQ code.. i'd like to know if it is working
better than what was out there before