httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@apache.org>
Subject Re: httpd bug: bodies of bad requests not eaten correctly
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2002 22:04:11 GMT
On Tue, Jun 25, 2002 at 04:51:06PM -0500, Karl Fogel wrote:
> Why the two behave differently, we don't know.  If you can't reproduce
> this in your environment, let me know, and we'll figure something out.

I've got it using the commands below with nc.

It looks like ap_discard_request_body isn't doing its job.
r->connection->keepalive is 0, but the connection is still keptalive.
Perhaps that value isn't accurate?  OtherGreg (not Stein)? -- justin

PROPFIND /repos/iota HTTP/1.1
Host: localhost

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<propfind xmlns="DAV:"><prop>
<version-controlled-configuration xmlns="DAV:"/>
<baseline-relative-path xmlns="svn:"/>
<resourcetype xmlns="DAV:"/>
</prop></propfind>