httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Perry Harrington <pedw...@webcom.com>
Subject Re: Apache core dump
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2002 20:44:26 GMT
coreadm is new to 2.7, I'm running 2.6.

And to answer the next posters' question, ulimit is unlimited.

I'll have to look into that dump core setuid thing, thanks,

--Perry

--
Perry Harrington                 Director of                    zelur xuniL  ()
perry at webcom dot com      System Architecture                Think Blue.  /\

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty or safety. Nor, are they likely to end up with either.
                             -- Benjamin Franklin