httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/os/win32 ap_regkey.c
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2002 07:11:14 GMT
On Mon, Jun 24, 2002 at 01:38:53AM -0500, cmpilato@collab.net wrote:
> wrowe@apache.org writes:
>
> > wrowe       2002/06/23 21:50:41
> >
> >   Added:       include  ap_regkey.h
> >                os/win32 ap_regkey.c
> >   Log:
> >     Introduce win32 registry handling through a very apr-ish interface.
> >     Deals with apr utf-8 encoding of filesystem values, so we preserve
> >     strings in any locality or nationalized flavor of WinNT, and avoid
> >     the gunk for Win9x.
> >
> >   Revision  Changes    Path
> >   1.1                  httpd-2.0/include/ap_regkey.h
>
> Quick question here.  I just updated to HEAD of httpd-2.0, and
> attempted to build (under Linux), only to find that exports.c is
> making references to these new functions.

As I don't believe that ap_regkey.h can be implemented on anything
other than Win32, I think the ap_regkey.h file belongs in
os/win32/ not in include/.

Since I don't know what OtherBill's plans are (other than all of
us installing the Microsoft OS flavor-of-the-month on all of our
machines), I won't touch it, but I think if you moved it in your
local repos, you'd be okay for now.  -- justin