httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Colm MacCárthaigh <colmm...@Redbrick.DCU.IE>
Subject Re: 2.0.38-39 lockup problem ?
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2002 20:07:04 GMT
On Wed, Jun 19, 2002 at 07:13:37PM +0100, Colm MacCárthaigh wrote:
> No idea, but I can tell you that it's definitely the mod_rewrite stuff
> that's causing the problem, I can produce it demand now, by taking
> out the line.

also; anyone looking to replicate, I can produce it from a vanilla
install by adding:

RewriteCond     %{HTTP_HOST}    !monkey$        [NC]
RewriteRule     ^(.+)$          banana

at the bottom of the standard httpd.conf , a request with a host
header anything other than monkey will hang the server. I've
just rebuilt  2.0.36 and tested against the same vailla config
and it doesnt happen.

--
colmmacc@redbrick.dcu.ie        PubKey: colmmacc+pgp@redbrick.dcu.ie
Web:                                 http://devnull.redbrick.dcu.ie/