httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Ryan Bloom" <...@covalent.net>
Subject RE: Current CVS segfaults on Win32
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2002 16:19:47 GMT
Take a look at the code and the stack trace.  It has nothing to do with
mod_dav_fs.  The "DAV svn" command is failing.  When it goes to look
"svn" up in the hash table, it doesn't exist.  This is causing the seg
fault.  So, the only way that mod_dav_fs could be involved is if it is
creating the provider lookup table.  I haven't read through that part of
the code yet, but if mod_dav_fs is creating that hash table, then it is
a bug.

Ryan

Ryan Bloom                  rbb@covalent.net
645 Howard St.              rbb@apache.org