httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@covalent.net>
Subject [patch] reduce conversions of apr_time_t
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2002 16:57:09 GMT
Attached is a patch to store timeout and keep_alive_timeout as apr_time_t
[whatever representation in use] as they are generally food for apr.  Only
two
conversions to seconds, one in creating the Keep-Alive header, and one
in mod_info are actually done at request time.  The burden of converting
to apr_time_t is moved to config-time.

I need a real +1 to proceed [e.g. grep for ->timeout
and ->keep_alive_timeout
and see that you agree I caught all the references.]  This aught to be
straightened
up before we experiment with binary usec representations of apr_time_t.

Bill