httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@attglobal.net>
Subject how to log apr_status_t diagnostics in mod_ssl...
Date Tue, 14 May 2002 14:45:34 GMT
mod_ssl uses ssl_log(), which doesn't allow the caller to pass in
apr_status_t.  Should we add a new parameter for that, or should we
add a separate function like ssl_log_error() with such a parameter?

I'd vote for adding a new parm to ssl_log() right after the 2nd
parameter (and yes, I'll make the changes to the many callers :) ).

Also, the existing accesses to errno in ssl_log() should be yanked, or
perhaps replaced with appropriate logic to handle whether or not an
apr_status_t was passed in.

Comments?
--
Jeff Trawick | trawick@attglobal.net