httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <jwool...@virginia.edu>
Subject RE: cvs commit: httpd-2.0 STATUS
Date Wed, 29 May 2002 22:55:57 GMT
On Wed, 29 May 2002, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> Cliff, in order to get together Sebastian's fixes for isapi, we need to roll up
> to the current thread_mutex code with the APR_THREAD_MUTEX_UNNESTED
> flag... could you fold those changes in along with the mod_isapi.c fixes,
> and the change to the mod_deflate.dsp to incorporate the inflation API?

I'll incorporate the thread_mutex changes after I've tested them, but I
will admit there are rather more /* XXX: implement this */ comments in
there than I'd like to see under normal circumstances.

As for the mod_deflate.dsp, I'm intentionally leaving that out because I'm
intentionally leaving out the deflate_in filter for now.  It's very
experimental and we just got through moving that module OUT of
modules/experimental.  Justin concurred that that sounded like a
reasonable plan.  So mod_deflate.c rev 1.9 will be in the PRE2 tag, and
I'll leave out the .dsp change accordingly.

--Cliff