httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <jwool...@virginia.edu>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src/modules/standard mod_rewrite.c
Date Wed, 29 May 2002 18:36:05 GMT
On 29 May 2002 martin@apache.org wrote:

> martin      02/05/29 10:39:23
>
>   Modified:    src      CHANGES
>                src/modules/standard mod_rewrite.c
>   Log:
>   Fix a problem in mod_rewrite which would lead to 400 Bad Request

AHA!!!  That would explain why I just yesterday had to close a bug report
on 2.0 which complained about some (invalid) config that "worked" under
1.3 causing 400's under 2.0.  I didn't understand how it could have ever
worked under 1.3, but I didn't actually go look.  Having that conditional
backwards in 1.3 would definitely explain it.  :))

Good catch.

--Cliff