httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <jwool...@virginia.edu>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-site/xdocs/stylesheets project.xml
Date Thu, 23 May 2002 20:59:48 GMT
On Thu, 23 May 2002, Joshua Slive wrote:

> I can't replicate that.  What is the IP address of your client?
> Perhaps it doesn't have reverse DNS?  I'm not sure how the
> script would handle that.

That's true, it doesn't.  Well, at least not from outside our department.
Friggin bureaucratic DNS admins.  :-p

128.143.69.223

> In any case, I have fixed it so you should get a proper link
> to the full list of mirrors regardless of your domain.

It's better I think but still a little screwy.  Now, if I click on full
listing from the page that says this:

--------------------------
http

httpd/

Use one of the sites above or see the full listing of download sites.
--------------------------

I get http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/mirrors/, which is this:
--------------------------
http

mirrors/

Use one of the sites above or see the full listing of download sites.
--------------------------

If I then click on the "mirrors/" link, I again get the
mirrors/dist/mirrors/ nonsense, as in
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/mirrors/dist/mirrors/:
--------------------------
http

mirrors/dist/mirrors/

Use one of the sites above or see the full listing of download sites.

If I click on the "full listing of download sites" link from the
/dyn/closer.cgi/mirrors/ page or any of the
"mirrors/dist/mirrors/dist/mirrors" pages, I get the actual full listing
from http://www.apache.org/mirrors/.

Odd.

--Cliff

   Cliff Woolley