httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <jwool...@virginia.edu>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-site/xdocs/stylesheets project.xml
Date Thu, 23 May 2002 20:19:02 GMT
On 23 May 2002 slive@apache.org wrote:

> slive       02/05/23 13:16:12
>
>   Modified:    xdocs/stylesheets project.xml
>   Log:
>   My fault: I forgot to commit this when I commited the html transforms
>   a couple hours ago.
>
>   And yes, this link should work.

Have you tried it?  It's nonsensical.  It comes up with an "httpd/" link,
which when you click on it expands to a "httpd/dist/httpd/" link, and you
click on that and get "httpd/dist/httpd/dist/httpd/" etc.  It doesn't seem
to do anything more than that, and that seems to be the only difference
between that link and the non-"httpd/" version.

--Cliff

   Cliff Woolley
   cliffwoolley@yahoo.com
   Charlottesville, VA