httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <jwool...@virginia.edu>
Subject Re: Odd URL (mis)behavior in 2.0
Date Fri, 17 May 2002 20:16:51 GMT
On Fri, 17 May 2002, Dale Ghent wrote:

> regarding #2, the README in the apache2filter directory of the PHP source
> tree used to say (in pre-4.2.0 revs) to use Add*Filter PHP directives. But
> now, since 4.2.0 was released, it commands to use the "traditional"
> AddType method to activate PHP scripts.

Oh, I forgot we did that.  Sorry.  Yeah, x-httpd-php should be okay.
Presumably if you get the PATH_INFO thing set right, the rest will work.
The AddType thing is just shorthand for the two Add*Filter directives, by
the way:

static void php_insert_filter(request_rec *r)
{
	if (r->content_type &&
	    strcmp(r->content_type, "application/x-httpd-php") == 0) {
		php_add_filter(r, r->output_filters);
		php_add_filter(r, r->input_filters);
	}
}