httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Apache History Project - Call for comments
Date Sun, 12 May 2002 23:30:04 GMT
Re: Apache History project, several folks wrote:

> +1

Well, this is very promising. The first thing we'd really like is a
mailing list. What's the SOP for getting one created? Or is there
something else that needs to happen before that can be done?

I figure we should get moving while we're motivated, before real life
intrudes.

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen@rcbowen.com
As we trace our own few circles around the sun