httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-site/xdocs/stylesheets project.xml
Date Thu, 23 May 2002 20:54:43 GMT

On Thu, 23 May 2002, Cliff Woolley wrote:

> On Thu, 23 May 2002, Joshua Slive wrote:
>
> > Well, if you are coming from .edu, then you should be getting all the
> > us ones.  Is that not working?  I can only test from .ca and .org.
>
> Nope.  I get:

I can't replicate that.  What is the IP address of your client?
Perhaps it doesn't have reverse DNS?  I'm not sure how the
script would handle that.

When I try from .ca I get the proper "See the full list" message because
there are no mirrors.  When I login to www.apache.org and do
lynx http://httpd.apache.org/
and follow the link from there, I get a list of download sites with
proper links.

In any case, I have fixed it so you should get a proper link
to the full list of mirrors regardless of your domain.

Joshua.