httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Sander Striker" <stri...@apache.org>
Subject RE: cvs commit: httpd-2.0 STATUS
Date Sun, 26 May 2002 18:04:22 GMT

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't see Brian say he is against.
His benchmarks show that the patch doesn't affect httpd performance,
so I don't really get where this is comming from.  Can someone point
me to a message ID?

Furthermore, you left Ian out of the loop, who was +1 IIRC.

>> Start running dadelus with it.  It works well or it doesn't.  And roll
>> it into 2.0.37 if it does.
>
> Good point.  But I'll have to lean on Greg Ames for that... I don't have
> sudo on daedalus.  I will put it up on icarus though.

Fine with me.  I'm confident that no problems will occur due to
the patch ;)

> --Cliff

Sander