httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Miguel Camargo" <migapa...@hotmail.com>
Subject Development documentation
Date Wed, 22 May 2002 12:17:49 GMT
Hello:

I am new in the list and i don´t know if this is the correct place for my
problem.

I am doing a proyect with Apache and i need to know how works Apache
internally. I need to look into its source code and try to understand how it
goes more or less.

My problem is that i have downloaded the latest version of the server
httpd-2.0.36 and i have been looking into its source code but is really
complex to try to understand it looking at first into the code, and i would
like to know if there is some kind of guide or document anywhere that could
explain in some way the source tree structure and the internals of the
server, that could guide me to understand the source tree of apache.

I apologize if this question is not apropiate in this mailing list.

Thank you!