httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Sander Temme <scte...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: [Patch] Concept: have MPM identify itself in Server header
Date Fri, 03 May 2002 22:31:29 GMT
> What I meant was I don't think the MPM should be announced to the client.
> What possible benefit could there be to doing that?

I mainly had in mind that the authors could track usage that way.

S.

--
Covalent Technologies                             sctemme@covalent.net
Engineering group                                Voice: (415) 536 5214

   PGP Fingerprint: 1E74 4E58 DFAC 2CF5 6A03  5531 AFB1 96AF B584 0AB1

use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
of the original message