httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject httpd-2.0 STATUS
Date Thu, 30 May 2002 05:42:54 GMT
     * Port of mod_ssl to Apache 2.0:

       The current porting state is summarized in modules/ssl/README. The
       remaining work includes:
       (1) stablizing/optimizing the SSL filter logic
       (2) Enabling SSL extentions
       (3) Trying to seperate the https filter logic from mod_ssl -
           This is to facilitate other modules that wish to use the https
           filter or the mod_ssl logic or both as required.

This is all so out of date, is modules/ssl/README even valuable anymore?
Shall we dump this little section from STATUS altogether [the port is finished]
and add new items in STATUS as we see them [e.g. number 3 above?]

Bill