httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: mod_ext_filter and windows binaries info needed, please (again)
Date Tue, 28 May 2002 16:26:40 GMT
At 10:09 AM 5/28/2002, Igor Leturia wrote:
>   Hi!
>
>   I'm writing this message again, as no one has answered the other one.
>
>   I'm interested in the module mod_ext_filter. As it is in experimental
>phase, it is not included in the windows binaries of 2.0.36.

Sorry I didn't answer your question the first go around.

Both mod_ext_filter and mod_deflate were -supposed- to be packaged
with the 2.0.36 installer.  We built them ... apparently we didn't get all
of the bits toggled correctly to include them in the distro.

I'll make sure this is fixed for 2.0.37 which should be out in the next
week or so.  We are working hard to pull the release together since
so many bug fixes have gone in since .36.

Bill