httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Rose, Billy" <wr...@loislaw.com>
Subject RE: mod_auth_referer
Date Wed, 01 May 2002 20:35:54 GMT
I would be honored to support this as a third party module. I hope my
intentions were not seen as an attack on the group, but rather as positive
feedback from a user/developer. In light of all this, could I get some input
on the code itself (flames welcomed also)? My first move is to put the
directives into <Directory>s rather than having (just?) the server globals.
What can I do about the "need AuthType" log entries? Only Basic and Digest
are supported I find from "server/protocol.c".

Billy Rose
wrose@loislaw.com