httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: [1.3] Proxy fixes and FWD: Re: [apache-modules] Setting bytes_sent in Request Record while generating all headers by myself in Apache 1.3]
Date Wed, 29 May 2002 16:47:20 GMT
Thomas Eibner wrote:

> Anyone looked at the remaining open bugs in 1.3 and might want to include
> this patch (and bug)?

Only if someone can verify that this patch actually does anything. The
proxy has been largely rewritten since then, so this bug might not still
be outstanding.

There is a release coming out in another day or two, I am stuck offline
- can someone take a look at this fix and see if it works...?

> Would it also be possible to have mod_proxy for 1.3 set the same
> X-Forwarded-* headers as the 2.0 proxy does? Need patches for this?

I thought v1.3.24 already did this - don't remember if I added it to
v1.3 as well, I am sure I did.

Regards,
Graham
minfrin@sharp.fm		"There's a moon