httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@algroup.co.uk>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/ssl mod_ssl.c mod_ssl.h ssl_engine_init.c ssl_engine_io.c ssl_engine_kernel.c ssl_engine_log.c ssl_engine_pphrase.c
Date Thu, 16 May 2002 09:12:23 GMT
jerenkrantz@apache.org wrote:

> jerenkrantz    02/05/15 16:10:34
>
>   Modified:    modules/ssl mod_ssl.c mod_ssl.h ssl_engine_init.c
>                         ssl_engine_io.c ssl_engine_kernel.c
>                         ssl_engine_log.c ssl_engine_pphrase.c
>   Log:
>   Stop using SSL_ADD_SSLERR option in ssl_log() and replace with new
>   ssl_log_ssl_error() function that wraps ap_log_error instead.
>
>   This begins the migration from ssl_log() -> ap_log_error().  Divorcing
>   ourselves from the SSL_ADD_SSLERR option is required to make the next
>   pass easier.

Excellent - this was something I'd been planning to do. BTW, speaking of
error logging, I've recently noticed that somewhere between forking (at
least with prefork) and the server being live, stderr gets detached from
the error log (and appears to go to the bit bucket) then reattached
later. It doesn't happen when debugging in single process mode,
irritatingly. Anyone happen to know why?

Cheers,

Ben.