httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jerry Baker <jerryba...@weirdness.com>
Subject Re: 2.0.36
Date Fri, 10 May 2002 15:50:25 GMT
"William A. Rowe, Jr." wrote:

> Not acked.  Would anyone care to reread the notes at /dist/httpd/ and
> /dist/httpd/binaries/win32/ and see if they can figure out how someone
> fails to get from 'here' to 'there'?  As I just revised 'em, apparently my
> reasoning was incomplete. Another set of eyes would be great.

Well, http://www.apache.org/dist/httpd/binaries/win32/ says:

"The two -no_src versions, both the .exe and .msi installers DO NOT
contain the source code. There is no other difference, and if you do not
know the C language, or have no C compiler installed, these versions are
faster to download. There is no other difference between these packages
and the -src .msi version."

There is no "-no_src" version there that I can see. Just
apache_2.0.36-win32-x86-no_ssl.msi.

--
Jerry Baker