httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/http http_protocol.c
Date Fri, 31 May 2002 21:31:59 GMT
On Fri, May 31, 2002 at 02:21:52PM -0700, Ryan Bloom wrote:
> Without this fix, the entire test suite fails, because the HTTP_IN
> filter is sending requests with 0 Content-Length to the
> CORE_INPUT_FILTER to read the body.  This means that every request times
> out after some timeout.  It has nothing to do with Jeff's problem,
> because EVERY test was taking forever.  I did run the test-suite, so if
> this breaks anything, there is no test for it.

As I said, I didn't see this problem.  I'm currently building an
updated tree to test again.  If I can reproduce it, I'll try to
fix it.  However, we need the BODY_NONE state in order to handle
trailers.  Your commit breaks trailers.

httpd-test has no tests for input filtering.  If I knew how to
get perl to send bogus requests, I would.  But, my perl-fu is
severely lacking.  -- justin