httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Eibner <tho...@stderr.net>
Subject Re: [1.3] Proxy fixes and FWD: Re: [apache-modules] Setting bytes_sent in Request Record while generating all headers by myself in Apache 1.3]
Date Wed, 29 May 2002 17:00:46 GMT
On Wed, May 29, 2002 at 06:47:20PM +0200, Graham Leggett wrote:
> Thomas Eibner wrote:
>
> > Anyone looked at the remaining open bugs in 1.3 and might want to include
> > this patch (and bug)?
>
> Only if someone can verify that this patch actually does anything. The
> proxy has been largely rewritten since then, so this bug might not still
> be outstanding.
>
> There is a release coming out in another day or two, I am stuck offline
> - can someone take a look at this fix and see if it works...?
>
> > Would it also be possible to have mod_proxy for 1.3 set the same
> > X-Forwarded-* headers as the 2.0 proxy does? Need patches for this?
>
> I thought v1.3.24 already did this - don't remember if I added it to
> v1.3 as well, I am sure I did.

Looking at apache-1.3 in cvs VS httpd-2.0 there seems to be a few
changes, and the X-Forwarded-* headers are some of them. I have a
patch ready if needed (with what I believe are your comments in
it).

--
  Thomas Eibner <http://thomas.eibner.dk/> DnsZone <http://dnszone.org/>
  mod_pointer <http://stderr.net/mod_pointer> <http://photos.eibner.dk/>