httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/ssl mod_ssl.c mod_ssl.h ssl_engine_config.c ssl_engine_init.c ssl_engine_io.c ssl_engine_kernel.c ssl_engine_log.c
Date Thu, 16 May 2002 06:14:01 GMT
On Thu, May 16, 2002 at 06:09:14AM -0000, jerenkrantz@apache.org wrote:
> jerenkrantz    02/05/15 23:09:14
>
>   Modified:    .        CHANGES
>                docs/conf ssl-std.conf
>                docs/manual/mod mod_ssl.xml
>                modules/ssl mod_ssl.c mod_ssl.h ssl_engine_config.c
>                         ssl_engine_init.c ssl_engine_io.c
>                         ssl_engine_kernel.c ssl_engine_log.c
>   Log:
>   Remove SSLLog and SSLLogLevel directives in favor of having mod_ssl use the
>   standard ErrorLog directives.

This commit completes the SSLLog and SSLLogLevel directive removal.
This brings mod_ssl in line with the rest of the server and uses
the standard logging calls.

The only thing I wonder is whether SSLLog and SSLLogLevel should be
marked as deprecated (via ap_set_deprecated) or whether we should
silently ignore these directives.  Thoughts?  -- justin