httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Mads Toftum <m...@toftum.dk>
Subject Re: PROPOSAL: Release 1.3.25
Date Wed, 15 May 2002 11:14:32 GMT
On Wed, May 15, 2002 at 11:28:19AM +0200, Sander Striker wrote:
> First of all, mod_ssl isn't an external module.  It is in the base
> distribution of apache 2.0.

Yes, I know that - but it has not been there for very long, and it
does not seem to get very much attention except from 2 or 3 people.

> Secondly, mod_ssl _is_ production quality.

I'm not sure that I agree - loads of fixes has gone in since 2.0.35
and both the MAJOR CHANGES and the TODO lists are rather long. It
did not get nearly enough testing before the release IMHO. And the
SSL docs need an overhaul too.

vh

Mads Toftum