httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@apache.org>
Subject Re: how to log apr_status_t diagnostics in mod_ssl...
Date Tue, 14 May 2002 16:29:47 GMT
On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 08:13:00AM -0700, Ryan Bloom wrote:
> module's logic tends to lag behind.  If you wanted to change all ssl_log
> calls to ap_log_[r]error, I would be +1 for that too.

+1 to that.  I'd rather see us dump ssl_log() in favor of using our
standard logging code - ap_log_[r]error.  I think it made sense to
have it log to a separate file when it wasn't part of the core, but
now that we distribute it, I believe it should follow our standard
logging conventions.

My $.02.  -- justin