httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Software Foundation <human-respo...@Apache.Org>
Subject Re: Apache for PalmOS
Date Fri, 10 May 2002 15:01:51 GMT
Not acked.  Is he referring to the joke site?  Mark?

----- Forwarded message from Brunner Adam <brunny@kep-s.com> -----

From: "Brunner Adam" <brunny@kep-s.com>
To: <human-response@Apache.Org>
Subject: Apache for PalmOS
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 14:40:36 +0200

Dear Sirs,

Sorry for botherin' You with these kind of questions, but I realy have a Palm PDA, and I want
to use it for developeing on my travels. So my question is, that the ApachePDA Project is
in what phase, or it's totally frooze? Your ApachePDA site was last modified on March 2000,
and that's what fride me :)

I've search the whol web for a good http server for PalmOS, and when I saw the apachepda's
URL, I was the happyest people. And then came the shock.

Thanks for your attention, and I'm waiting for your reply!

Sincerelly,

Adam Brunner

--HUNGARY--
http://brunny.kep-s.com/