httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Marc G. Fournier" <scra...@hub.org>
Subject libapr* ...
Date Fri, 03 May 2002 12:39:15 GMT

A couple of questions here ... I'm looking at the APR work that has been
done, specifically in relation to the shared memory on win32 work, with an
eye to making use of it to work towards a 'native' version of PgSQL
instead of having to run through Cygin ...

Reading the license itself, use of that code shouldn't constitute a
problem, nor conflict with our BSD license ... unless I'm reading it
wrong, they are relatively complementary ... is this correct?

Assuming that I am correct, and that such use is/would be acceptable, has
anyone thought to pull it out of the apache dist and create a
libapr.tar.gz package, similar to the libapreq.tar.gz stuff I see on the
ftp site?

Thanks ...