httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Mads Toftum <m...@toftum.dk>
Subject Re: make certificate target does not exist (fwd)
Date Thu, 02 May 2002 07:25:18 GMT
On Thu, May 02, 2002 at 12:34:57AM -0400, Cliff Woolley wrote:

> This is a bit of a problem... I've know about it for ages and keep
> forgetting.  Wasn't there a patch for this at some point?  I know we
> discussed it a while back.  At the very least, the docs need to be
> updated.

There was at least one suggested script on the list:

From: "MATHIHALLI,MADHUSUDAN (HP-Cupertino,ex1)" <madhusudan_mathihalli@hp.com>
Subject: RE: SSL and certficates script
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 15:16:52 -0800

This script adds some nice additional features. However, the old
feature where there was a reminder from the makefile after having
built the server was also nice.

vh

Mads Toftum
--
With a rubber duck, one's never alone.
              -- "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"