httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Austin Gonyou <aus...@coremetrics.com>
Subject Re: [Patch] Concept: have MPM identify itself in Server header
Date Mon, 06 May 2002 16:41:41 GMT
Sorry for chiming in after the weekend on this. Just to clarify my
statement earlier though, I didn't mean that this info should be
presented to the client, but rather made available, say in the
server-signature string or some such thing. I've not seen it in there.
It would be nice to be able to identify the type of MPM used, mainly
like in signature.

Not sure how *safe* it is in general though.

--
Austin Gonyou
Systems Architect, CCNA

Latin Proverb