httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Austin Gonyou <aus...@coremetrics.com>
Subject Re: mod_rewrite "improved"?
Date Fri, 03 May 2002 21:18:14 GMT
I could see a benefit here if the functions themselves were likenable,
but they don't appear to be anyway, since the modules perform very
different operations for use within Apache.

The thing that could be gained though, by say, mod_include having the
ability is to enable mod_include to do the parsing itself, instead of
employing another module.

This is really futile to do anyway though since Apache works just great
the way it is with mod_rewrite and mod_include doing their own things.
:)

--
Austin Gonyou
Systems Architect, CCNA