httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Stoddard" <b...@wstoddard.com>
Subject Re: Tagging 2.0.37
Date Fri, 24 May 2002 16:20:34 GMT
Dumping the usage_message because the argv/argc returned from mpm_rewrite_args has argc=4
but there is no 4th argument on argv.  The 4th arg is being pulled from the registry:

System/CurrentControlSet/apache2/ConfigArgs.  ConfigArgs key exists but it has no value
associated with it and I suspect this is the problem

Bill