httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Brad Nicholes" <BNICHO...@novell.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0 STATUS
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2002 21:58:17 GMT
NETWARE:
    We didn't have this particular problem since mod_autoindex is a
built in module for us.  But ap_subreq_core_filter is also not being
exported on NetWare.  I will try to get this fixed.  The problem that we
had was a memory leak due to the fack that a call to
apr_bucket_alloc_destroy() was missing from our MPM.  A source code
patch has already been posted in the patch area for 2.0.35 to solve this
problem.

Brad

Brad Nicholes
Senior Software Engineer
Novell, Inc., a leading provider of Net business solutions
http://www.novell.com

>>> trawick@attglobal.net Monday, April 08, 2002 3:18:53 PM >>>
stoddard@apache.org writes:

>    FINAL RELEASE SHOWSTOPPERS:

>   +    * mod_autoindex does not load on AIX because symbol
>   +      ap_subreq_core_filter_handle is not being properly
exported.
>   +      Jeff is working on this.

This fix should take care of it (thanks, Brian!!!!!!!!!):

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/httpd-2.0/build/make_var_export.awk.diff?r1=1.2&r2=1.3

I'll double-check later and zap the STATUS file entry.

It is probably time to have a special README for critical issues.

AIX, OS/2:

  use the patch mentioned above

AIX, Darwin, OS/390, wherever else:

  install appropriate libtool && ./buildconf

Solaris:

  go get the Sun patch for the getaddrinfo() hang

NetWare:

  (wasn't there something?  I forget)