httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Brad Nicholes" <BNICHO...@novell.com>
Subject .35 memory leak on NetWare (was RE: Tarballs ready)
Date Sat, 06 Apr 2002 00:07:31 GMT
OK, now I feel better.  I just committed a patch to add
apr_bucket_alloc_destroy() to the NetWare MPM.  The only problem now is
that this patch is not part of .35

Brad

Brad Nicholes
Senior Software Engineer
Novell, Inc., a leading provider of Net business solutions
http://www.novell.com

>>> Cliff Woolley <jwoolley@virginia.edu> Friday, April 05, 2002
4:41:18 PM >>>
On Fri, 5 Apr 2002, Brad Nicholes wrote:

>   I'm not having a good feeling about 2.0.35.  It built OK on
NetWare
> but just starting it and stopping shows a huge memory leak.  I
didn't
> see this until .35.

Fix the placement of the apr_bucket_alloc_create() call and make sure
it
has a corresponding apr_bucket_alloc_destroy() in your MPM.

   Cliff Woolley
   cliffwoolley@yahoo.com
   Charlottesville, VA