httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Brad Nicholes" <BNICHO...@novell.com>
Subject RE: Tarballs ready
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2002 23:51:32 GMT
I'll check on that, but it doesn't seem like that is the problem.  I am
able to replace APR with a version that was pulled at the beginning of
the week and I don't see the leak.  It seems that if it was in the MPM,
I would have to replace APACHE with an earlier version not APR.

Brad

Brad Nicholes
Senior Software Engineer
Novell, Inc., a leading provider of Net business solutions
http://www.novell.com

>>> Cliff Woolley <jwoolley@virginia.edu> Friday, April 05, 2002
4:41:18 PM >>>
On Fri, 5 Apr 2002, Brad Nicholes wrote:

>   I'm not having a good feeling about 2.0.35.  It built OK on
NetWare
> but just starting it and stopping shows a huge memory leak.  I
didn't
> see this until .35.

Fix the placement of the apr_bucket_alloc_create() call and make sure
it
has a corresponding apr_bucket_alloc_destroy() in your MPM.

   Cliff Woolley
   cliffwoolley@yahoo.com
   Charlottesville, VA