httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Brad Nicholes" <>
Subject RE: I WANT A GA release
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2002 19:07:25 GMT
I am in the middle of the test right now and what I am seeing is that we
are incrementing one too many times between arguments.  It appears that
the SKIP_WHITESPACE() macro is skipping too far.  Like I said, I am in
the middle of the test so that isn't conclusive yet.

Brad Nicholes
Senior Software Engineer
Novell, Inc., a leading provider of Net business solutions

On Fri, 5 Apr 2002, Brad Nicholes wrote:

> I will give it a run and let you know.

The second loop in that function might have the same problem.  I'm
to work through the whole thing on paper now and I'll let you know
what I find.

   Cliff Woolley
   Charlottesville, VA

View raw message