httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@attglobal.net>
Subject Re: Libtool detection/setting
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2002 11:20:20 GMT
"David Reid" <dreid@jetnet.co.uk> writes:

> Is there any reason why we have the LIBTOOL value hard coded into httpd? I
> ask as on beos using Jeff's libtool replacement we don't ever need to create
> a libtool file in the apr directory, so when we try to build using that path
> it fails. Shouldn't we be using the value that APR has detected and set?

Greg and I fixed a problem recently where "my" libtool didn't put some
files in the right place.  When I get a chance I'll make sure my
latest code is at http://www.apache.org/~trawick and I'll let you
know.  (I don't know if we're talking about the same issue, but my
latest code seems to work with fairly current Apache+APR.)

--
Jeff Trawick | trawick@attglobal.net
Born in Roswell... married an alien...