httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <jwool...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PHP-DEV] Crash in Apache2Filter
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2002 06:32:38 GMT
On Tue, 9 Apr 2002, Sebastian Bergmann wrote:

> >>   Win32, Apache 2.0.36-dev, PHP 4.3.0-dev (both current CVS)
> >
> >  The crash seems to be gone now.
>
>   This is odd. Compiled with MSVS.Net it does not crash, compiled with
>   MSVC 6 it does.

As a gut instinct, I'd trust VC6 over VS.Net here, frankly.  Can you step
through the brigade in question and tell me what buckets are in it?  Make
sure the brigade's "link" ring is intact all the way around in both
directions, also.  For each bucket in the brigade, what type is it
(e->type) and how long is it (e->length), for starters?  We have nice
little macros to dump this stuff out for us on gdb, but unfortunately no
such beast currently exists (is possible? I don't know) on MSVC's
debugger.

Thanks,
Cliff

   Cliff Woolley