httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <jwool...@virginia.edu>
Subject Re: fix t/ssl/http.t
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2002 17:32:14 GMT
On Wed, 3 Apr 2002, Doug MacEachern wrote:

> > The correct solution is this:
> cool, +1

Only one other thing I'm concerned about with it:  It's only correct if
we're in AP_MODE_GETLINE at the time of the error.  Which we are in this
case, but will it always be that way?

Breakpoint 2, ssl_io_filter_Input (f=0x83b8728, bb=0x83b9f88,
    mode=AP_MODE_GETLINE, block=APR_BLOCK_READ, readbytes=0)
    at ssl_engine_io.c:813
813             return ssl_io_filter_error(f, bb, status);

But any of AP_MODE_GETLINE, AP_MODE_READBYTES, or AP_MODE_SPECULATIVE
could theoretically make it through to that point.  Do we need to account
for that and send the LF's in those other cases?  And if so, should it be
"\n\n" or "\r\n\r\n"?  I need to trace through some more code.

--Cliff

   Cliff Woolley
   cliffwoolley@yahoo.com
   Charlottesville, VA