httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <jwool...@virginia.edu>
Subject Re: Big memory leak in Windows...
Date Mon, 01 Apr 2002 18:47:06 GMT
On Mon, 1 Apr 2002, Bill Stoddard wrote:

> I suspect apr_bucket_alloc_create() is called in the wrong place.
> Working on it. SHould have a patch in 30 min or so.

A semi-related question::

   Should apr_bucket_alloc_create() be registering a cleanup on the pool
that's passed into it so that apr_bucket_alloc_destroy() is called
automatically when that pool dies?  I didn't do this before because I was
hoping to get rid of the pool parameter to apr_bucket_alloc_create()
entirely.  Right now we're not using it for anything.

--Cliff

   Cliff Woolley
   cliffwoolley@yahoo.com
   Charlottesville, VA