httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-dist KEYS
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2002 23:38:19 GMT
On Mon, 8 Apr 2002, Jim Jagielski wrote:

> Most likely Nov 2002.

Is this authoritative, or speculation? I am trying to schedule going to
Paraguay for my brother's wedding on the week after the week when I
understood ApacheCon to be. Something authoritative would be handy, so
that I can buy overpriced tickets sooner, rather than later.

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen@rcbowen.com
... and another brother out of his mind, and another brother out at New