httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dale Ghent <da...@elemental.org>
Subject Re: BUGS fixed
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2002 22:30:00 GMT
On Fri, 5 Apr 2002, Aaron Bannert wrote:

| I've seen this same thing in the last couple days, but I'm not able
| to reliably reproduce it. What did you have to do to get to this state
| (a null filter it looks like)?

Argh, HEAD from PHP cvs looks to be all sorts of screwed up at the moment.
I'm seeing this constantly on my housemate's heavily PHP-based site, and
intermittantly on my own minimal PHP site.

What I can tell so far, is that it's croaking on a redirect that is
ordered by PHP. I'm going to try the 4.2.0 tree and see if that's any
better.

/dale